Finally, I'm getting around to disclosing 7 things about me you may or may not find interesting or didn't know. I was tagged 'twice' a couple months ago by some bloggin' buddies: Vintage Sue and another Sue from Junk-It Junction so here goes:
1. Apparently I snore; a pretty loudly I'm told! ha! My hubby even recorded me one night and it is hilarious to listen to! And there are times I swear I'm only half-asleep, still listening to TV and he goes " hey, can you roll over? You are getting pretty loud." And I say What??! No way I was snoring; I was listening to TV! ha!
2. Speaking of my husband, we met at a dance-club/bar back in 1986. I think we went back to that bar maybe one time. And I can count the numbers of times we've danced together since on two hands.
3. In high school, I played the trumpet. I was actually pretty good; took private lessons and played recitals and solos often. I continued to play the trumpet in college but only in the marching band; it was a lot of fun!
4. Even though I'm ONLY 46 (emphasis on 'only'), if I didn't color my hair, I swear I'd be completely gray! When it starts to grow in, I start to look like a skunk! ha!
5. One of my favorite snacks is raw chocolate-chip cookie dough! And my daughter loves it too. We'll sit on the couch and pass it back/forth with the spoon stuck in it.
6. My guilty pleasure on TV right now is....... Tosh.O. This show is so wrong but very funny! (for those of you not familiar with the show, that is probably a good thing!! It is on the comedy channel and it's a Talk-Soup version of internet videos being made fun of and other small skits. Wrong, I tell you; just plain wrong!! ha)
7. I have never flown. Wait, does a helicopter count?? I did take a small 10-minute helicopter ride a few years ago in Gatlinburg just so I could say I've flown! ha It's not that I don't want to, we just never did growing up and when we vacation, we just prefer to drive so we have our own car while there and to save on airfare.
Well, that's all I care to disclose tonight. I'm sure you'll be able to sleep better tonight knowing all this.
I've been sorting thru my many craft supplies lately (the family room is even worse!!), lots of boxes sitting around. I'm really hopeful I'll get a few projects completed soon that I can show you. Have a great evening and thanks for visiting!!